Our camp emphasizes a different skill each day with various drills as well as fun games to put those skills into practice. We work hard to teach values and sportsmanship
as we develop the kids to use teamwork. The camp will be well-balanced for every age, with fun introductory sessions for the youngest players to more intensive and
systematic sessions for advanced players. All the players are grouped by age and ability to provide the best atmosphere for teamwork, fun, and still be a challenge to
promote healthy skill development. The schedule focuses on a different skill each day and how that skill ties in with their everyday life.
- Passing: technique, precision, pace, and using both feet
- Dribbling: control, footwork, one-on-one skills, and field vision
- Crossing/Trapping: proper sending and receiving, close and in control
- Defense: Positioning, Steering, and proper distance
- Shooting: proper technique, placement, power, and accuracy
If you any more questions concerning the Curriculum, please feel free to ask.
Each year we will have a unique theme that connects soccer to God's word.
Our camp is Supported By Agri-Business Insurance Services (ABIS)